Being in nature is essential for our health! According with international studies benefits are many:
1. Better overall health and quality of life
2. An immune system boost
3. Lowered stress and lowered blood pressure
4. Increased physical activity
5. A boost in mental health
6. Better cardiovascular health
7. Increased creativity and problem-solving skills
But the most important thing is connecting with Mother Earth and feel all the support and nourishment She gives us. Being grateful for that!!!
DID YOU KNOW???
"Forest bathing (or Shinrin-yoku) is a Japanese term for taking in the atmosphere of the forest. New research is showing that the traditional art has real, measurable health benefits. One study, for instance, found that spending time in forest environments help to lower the stress hormone cortisol, blood pressure, and heart rate. "